Hey mates! Good day! Life is short... We all need help... As they say, no man is an island. It may be a difficult road ahead of us but this is place that can help you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First!?

Welcome one and all to The Hood! This is the start of my very own blog. Now, basically, my ultimate goal for this blog is to be something that youngsters all over the world such as myself would be able to enjoy as something that they are not aliens to. I want this blog to be right in our alley. As a teenager myself, I can't deny the fact that we have different mindsets compared to other people but I can say with confidence that we mix well together in the sense that we understand each other and we can definitely develop bonds that are true and freakin' awesome!

This is gonna be something that we can all enjoy. I know I'm a guy and I'll try my best to please the amazing half of society that I love the most, the ladies. Erm, I mean I would do everything to make this blog woman-friendly as well, if you will.

We are family. We think alike, we live on the same planet, we experience the same things and we are the best people to help each other in the current state of the world as we know it. We are The Hood.

That's it for the very first post I guess mates. I hope the very few people that actually see this enjoyed it and continue to join me - US in the journey that we call life. I know it's hard but c'mon, there's a good side to it, it's called The Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment